Notice regarding tender of stage installation during TechXetra reboot
Visitor's Best University Award, 2016 and NIRF India Ranking 2016: No. 05
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN,TECHXETRA Tezpur-784028
- No separate tender paper will be issued from the office; one should only download the specifications/List from the website.
- The rates should be preferably quoted in Indian Rupee and FOR Tezpur University, Napaam basis. Charges for clearing and transportation should be incurred by the supplier.
- Quotations should be accompanied by i) An EMD (in the form of Demand Draft/Call Deposit/TDR) of Rs-5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand) only drawn/pledged in favor of techxetra, Tezpur University, payable at
Tezpur. No request for consideration of earlier deposited EMD will be considered. ii) A non refundable application (quotation) fee of Rs-1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand) only have to be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in favour of techxetra, Tezpur University payable at Tezpur
- The rates should be exclusive of taxes and applicable tax % should be clearly indicated.
- Applicable levies, surcharge and discounts should be clearly indicated itemwise.
- Quoted rates should be valid at least for a period of 1 month.
- The rates should be quoted along with supporting documents of specifications and technical features and
list of users.
- Dimension of the required stage should be __*__ sq foot.
- All the quotations must be accompanied with supporting documents and / or literature.
- Demonstration may be sought from the vendors for authentication of quoted specification.
- Details of availability of after sales support will have to be furnished. After sales support directly from
manufacturer and from Assam (Guwahati / Tezpur) will be preferred.
- The University is exempted from paying Custom and Excise duty.
- Proprietary items should be quoted with sole Manufacturer/Distributorship certificate.
- Warranty/Gurantee period should be specifically mentioned in the quotation.
- No Advance payment will be made. However, for foreign supplier, advance payment will be made either by
FDD/Wire Transfer/LC. In such cases 10% Performance Bank Guarantee should be submitted before issuing
FDD/Wire Transfer/LC, covering the warranty period.
- Performance Bank Guarantee also has to be submitted for Major equipments of Indian origin, covering the
- TechXetra reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason.
- Quoted price should be inclusive of essential accessories and should be CIF Tezpur University, Tezpur
- Applications for release of EMD should be submitted to the chairman,techxetra 2017.
- Apart from the above terms and conditions the TechXetra has the right to include any other terms and
conditions as and when felt necessary.
- Quotation should be submitted in the DROP BOX placed in the reception of the Administrative Building of
the University latest by 5.00 PM of 27of october, 2017.If posted/courierred, should reached by 5.00 PM of 27th of october, 2017 addressed to “The Joint Registrar , Tezpur University”. The Quotation Notice No. and date
should be clearly superscribed in the the envelope/packet containing the quotation.